Basic information about personal data protection
Controller: LAR ESPAÑA REAL ESTATE SOCIMI, S.A.
Data Protection Representative: Grupo Lar Inversiones Inmobiliarias, S.A. email@example.com
Purpose: Respond to the data subject’s (the user’s) requests.
Legitimacy : Legitimate interest in processing, managing and monitoring their request.
Recipients: Those recipients necessary under law.
Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition to processing and data portability, as explained in the additional information.
Additional Information: You may view the additional and detailed information about Data Protection in this page.
Extended information about personal data protection
The data controller responsible for processing the data subject’s (the user’s) data is Lar España Real Estate SOCIMI, S.A. (Lar España), with registered address at C/Rosario Pino 14-16 8ª Planta, 28020 MADRID, Telephone: +34 91 436 04 37, and the Data Protection Officer is Grupo Lar Inversiones Inmobiliarias, S.A., email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lar España informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with current personal data protection regulations, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights.
Purpose of the data processing
Lar España will only access personal data for the purpose of dealing with the data subject’s (the user’s) requests received through the contact channels indicated on this website.
Data subject to processing and their origin
The personal data that we process are those that you provide with your query or request.
The personal data submitted will be retained, provided that the data subject does not oppose their processing for this purpose, or request their erasure. In that event, they will be destroyed without prejudice to the data subject’s right to exercise their right to portability, or in the event that any legal provision in force requires certain data to be retained, or if the data may be useful in the event of possible claims of liability deriving from the processing. In such cases, the data shall be retained and blocked, and only for the period of statutory limitation.
How are we authorised to process your data?
The legal basis for processing the data is Lar España’s legitimate interest in processing, managing and monitoring the data subject’s request.
Lar España may share your data with its service providers as the data processors, along with any entities that must be informed under law.
No international data transfers are envisaged.
Exercise of rights
The data subject may exercise the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data at any time, as established in the GDPR:
- The right to request access to their personal data: Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether Lar España is processing their personal data and to access them. The right to request their rectification: Data subjects have the right to request rectification of any inaccurate data;
- The right to their erasure: Data subjects are entitled to request erasure of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- The right to request restriction of their processing; Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request limited processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them in order to file or defend against claims;
- The right to oppose the processing: Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may withdraw the consent they have given and even object to the processing of their data. Lar España will duly refrain from processing your data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for doing so, or in the event of filing or defending possible claims;
- The right to data portability. Data subjects may request portability of the personal data that they have submitted to Lar España when the processing is based on their consent and when this is carried out by automated means. In this case, the data will be sent to the data subject or, if he/she so states, to another controller in a structured, commonly-used and mechanically readable format.
These rights may be exercised by writing to Lar España Real Estate SOCIMI, S.A, with registered address at C/Rosario Pino 14-16 8ª Planta, 28020 MADRID or by email to email@example.com, together with documentation attesting to their identity.
You are entitled to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD), if you believe your rights have been infringed.
Policy regarding personal data of minors
In most cases, Lar España only processes data of persons over the age of 18 years. However, there may be particular cases, especially during the course of a promotional campaign, where minors’ personal data are processed, in which case consent or authorisation from their guardians or representatives will be required if the minor is under 14 years of age.
This representative may exercise the rights of minors in their charge who are under the age of 13 years, at any time, having attested to their legitimacy to do so.
Third party data
In the event that during the course of your relations with Lar España you provide us with third party data, as the data subject in question, you are solely responsible for having obtained their prior consent to communicate the data to Lar España and for informing them of the purpose in each case, and to have informed them of the content of this Data Protection Policy.
The data subject in question shall hold Lar España harmless from any liability deriving from a lack of information provided to and/or consent given by the third party.
Security measures and levels
Lar España has taken the necessary measures to maintain the required level of security, depending on the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to prevent as far as possible, and always in accordance with the state of the art, their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access. Furthermore, Lar España shall ensure that it has implemented mechanisms for:
- Ensuring the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Restoring the availability of and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- Regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring security of the processing.
Scope of application
The structure of files, equipment and information systems, and the technical and organisational measures implemented to ensure data security, in order to comply with current data protection law, will be applied to all the files, albeit temporary or permanent, owned by Lar España which contain personal data, and to any information equipment or system used to process them. However, the data subject (the user) should be aware that internet security measures are not unassailable.
Changes in security policy and data protection