- IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
USERs are considered to be natural persons with the ability to validly sign a contract in agreement with the applicable law.
You cannot use the website and you cannot accept the Terms if:
- You are not of legal age of majority or you cannot formalise a binding contract in compliance with the law, or
- You are not a USER as defined in this document.
- LEGAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE AGREEMENT
In order to use this PORTAL, you must except these General Terms (hereinafter, the Terms) as well as the specific provisions for use and/or contracting of specific services. Otherwise, you must leave the PORTAL.
You can accept the Terms:
- By clicking on the button to accept the Terms when you are given such an option in in the user’s dashboard; or
- Effectively using the website. You recognise and accept that use of the PORTAL shall be deemed as acceptance of the Terms.
The USER is advised to read these Terms carefully. You may save or print them if you wish.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These General Terms are applicable to all services or products appearing on the website www.larespana.com.
The following documents are understood to be included in these Terms by reference to them:
- USERS AND SERVICES OFFERED
The PORTAL has services open to anybody who visits it.
Use of the services offered on the website is subject to the USER’s acceptance and compliance with the Terms.
Use of the services offered on the website is free of charge unless otherwise expressly stated.
- PRICE OF PRODUCTS OFFERED AND TAXES
The services offered in the portal can be accessed free of charge unless otherwise stated. If applicable, the “Specific Contracting Conditions” explain if the prices shown include VAT, the complete payment process and full terms for contracting products or services.
- CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
The services provided by the PORTAL for users in general are free of charge and merely informative, so no action is required to stop them other than merely the user’s intention to not visit the PORTAL.
It will not be held directly or subsidiarily liable for:
- The quality of the service, which is given “as is” and the ENTITY does not give any guarantees regarding it.
- The damage that may be caused in the user’s devices due to using the PORTAL.
- Flaws and defects of all kinds in the content conveyed, disseminated, stored or made available.
The ENTITY is liable for changes in the products and services it offers and for notifying the users and clients as soon as possible by personal notification or by updating the content in the PORTAL.
The user/client is liable for:
- Data and information entered and sent to the ENTITY in the forms available.
- Any kind of activity that is illicit, breaches rights or is harmful and/or damaging.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this website (text, images, brands, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, structure, selection, order and presentation of its content, object and source code) are the property of the ENTITY or collaborating third parties. As such, it is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate or transform it, except for personal and private use. The USER must respect the provisions of the Legal Notice appearing in the PORTAL, which is included in these TERMS by reference to it in this section.
- LEGAL MINORS
People aged under fourteen years must request and obtain permission from their parents, guardian or legal representative before being able to access the content hosted in the PORTAL. Access and use of the portal is forbidden for unauthorised people under 14 years of age.
The ENTITY reminds users of legal age of majority responsible for people under 14 years of age that it is their exclusive responsibility to determine which services and/or content is appropriate for them; and it informs them that there is software to limit their browsing by filtering or blocking certain content.
These terms are written in Spanish and are subject to the Spanish legislation in force. For any type of dispute arising from use by the parties of the services offered by the portal or its content, with the corresponding acceptance of these Terms, shall be subject to the competent courts of the town where Lar España Real Estate SOCIMI, S.A. has its headquarters.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
If any of these Terms’ provisions is deemed invalid or non-enforceable, it will be eliminated, with the remaining clauses remaining valid. The titles of the sections are to be understood only as references. In no way do they define, restrict, interpret or describe the scope or extent of the corresponding section.